Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finally I'm goin to Tokyo, Japan;)

Okay I have some joyful news for myself and well mainly myself. I am planning to go to Tokyo Japan on May 6 to May 22, 2011. Everything is ready to go and I am just raising the money I need for this trip, which is not actually that bad considering the flight and accommodation is less then 3000 grand. I'm flying out of Toronto, Ontario, Canada on an Air Canada flight. I have seen flights going for less money but I don't want a connecting flight and I find direct flights more relaxing, for me anyway. Since I am going by myself I have considered Hostels, Hotels, and Ryokans. I have settled for a hotel because for one thing I can fit it into my budget and I'm not to keen on hostels even though they offer student discounts. I will be going to many awesome museums and sites around Tokyo such as The Ghibli Museum and Tokyo Tower just to name a few. Since I will be going for two weeks I wouldn't mind taking a day and going to Mt.Fuji which I heard is very nice. Equipped with my Nikkon D5000 I will document my trip and take awesome photo's of my trip and things I do and people I meet. Thanks for reading and wish me luck!

ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!

No comments:

Post a Comment