Saturday, October 3, 2009

Haunted House and a Fear Fest!

Okay so I just got back from Canada's Wonderland's special Halloween event called Fear Fest or some other name I don't recall and I must tell you guys that it's a decent event. Sure its nothing really spectacular but it had its scares (trust me I almost lost my arm Steph lol just kidding) and it was very well put together but I believe that there should have been more variety or different themes that didn't look like the last one. Some decent names like Mother Noose and A Midsummer Nights Scare and some pretty terrible ones like Cornstalkers and Kingdom of Carnage. Overall I think that it was a good thing to check out and you should give it a try.

p.s. Go once and try and see everything because you may pay for it later....Muahaha.............sorry that was terrible its too early in the morning to try to be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment