Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wanko to Kurasou Visual Novel Review

Dog girls, Cat Girls, Lolis oh my

       
 I'll be as up front as possible, I do not like loli's. I find that whole thing for lack of a better word borderline disgusting. Though anthro and monster girls are by far my favourite things to come out of Japan in a long time (even if the concept didn't originate there). I actually picked this game up a long time ago at a convention, guy was getting rid of old wares so I grabbed a few at a decent price and walked away. Wanko to Kurasou is a story about a man and a runaway anthropomorphic dog named Mikan. Without revealing to much of the story they go through a surprisingly good story about fitting in and family. Well good for a visual novel anyway, the characters are fairly good and you won't find any super deep dark story like Muv Luv or Fate but for those looking for a decent game then this one is good for a fairly quick read. Though being a visual novel there was no surprise a ton of hentai content, the way they get away with it is hit or miss. The gist of it is this, these anthro animals go into mating season like any other mammal and you can figure out what comes next. The first time it happens seems legit, and then it happens so many times after that its like this bitch (pun intended) is constantly in heat but I digress. Though its not as crazy as some of the stuff thats out there and believe you me theres some crazy stuff.
Wanko to Kurasou: 6.5/10
+Art is good
+Good pacing
-too short
-not enough content
-loli 

this ones for you guys/gals NSFW

No comments:

Post a Comment