Monday, December 26, 2011

Whats New This Week: Dec 26


So I am just finishing up time with my family and I will be back to my base in the coming days. Since this is the last week of 2011 I have decided to do a post a day. So starting tomorrow when I get back there will be a post a day though I will post something today. Now I decided to do a year end or year in review type of posts for the last few ones of 2011. So I am going to lay out what you will see each day this week and I hope it interests all you lovely readers.

Monday: My Top 5 Video Games of 2011 + Video Game year in review
Tuesday: My Top 5 Movies of 2011
Wednesday: My Top 5 Anime of 2011 + Anime year in review
Thursday: My Top 5 Experiences of 2011
Friday: Year in Review 2011
Saturday: Artist Spotlight Best of 2011 Art
Sunday: Whats happening next year and what I plan on doing

No comments:

Post a Comment