Sunday, September 18, 2011

JN 252: Why I blog

Hit the Jump yo
So as most of you readers know I am a university student, to be more precise I am a journalist student. Like most of the classes I have that has come before I have been asked to maintain a blog, which as you know I have done for a few years know. I will just explain in this post why I even bother to blog and I for one think its important so I hope people will read this and enjoy it for what it is.

I like to blog, plain and simple. I like to convey my own opinion on the internet and I like that people read and follow my stuff. I like the fact that people agree and disagree with things I say and I like the fact that I can post what I want, when I want to. Know as most of you know I like to do reviews whether they be new things or old I think its important to have many opinions on any given thing, that's why I love blogging because it gives us the power to voice those opinions wherever and whenever we want. Anyway I'm not going to keep you much longer as I believe I've made my point but I do enjoy this and I hope you all enjoy it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment