Friday, May 13, 2011

So Far So Good

Time to share some thoughts about my trip so far......


I've been in Tokyo for about a week almost and I have to say it was so worth coming here I think I made the right decision to take a trip to this fascinating and extremely hip place it was money well spent. Now I still have a week to go so I plan to just take it easy, I spent the last week running around to all the sites I think this upcoming one will just be chilling cruising slowly. As of this minute I have broken the 1k mark on pictures I have taken. Now in actuality I will probably only post maybe 100 if that on my Flickr account maybe more depending on how I feel. Plus since I took my Dollfie with me I have been taking shots with her pretty much all week. In fact today I took a few in Shinjuku Gyoen Park and I'll probably scout out more areas as the week goes by. Anyway I'm loving it here and I urge more people to come cause we all know they need the tourism dollars and I would gladly give it to them. SAYONARA! Yonde kurete arigatō and imagine me bowing. Oh I'll be doing posts when I get back, as I have no way of uploading my pictures into the hotels computer and my laptop is half a world away.

No comments:

Post a Comment