Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Going Back to Japan


So its official, I am going to be in Japan for three months starting in September. The reason for this is a variety of different things but the most important reason for me is immersion, I want to immerse myself in the culture. As such I will be taking my time moving across the country as I see fit. I have a itinerary of where I am going but I need to fine tune it. Funds are going to be a little tight but not so uncomfortable. Since getting out of university last year I realised I need to take a long trip and find myself and I think this will be good for me both mentally and physically as I am a person who wants no needs to travel its in my DNA.
Anyway these are the cities I will be visiting while I'm there, I am only listing major cities but I will checkout towns and other places along the way:

Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Okinawa, Sendai, Sapporo

These are just a few places I'll visit on the trip, but I won't have anything set in stone till probably end of July or the first week of August. Well thats all for this journal I will up date when I have more info.

I will also be starting a new blog using wordpress, that blog is going to be a bit more serious then this one (well not to serious) on that one you'll find most of my photos and videos. That one will also have my portfolio and be a little more professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment