Friday, December 21, 2012

Top 10 Video Games of 2012

This list is pretty self explanatory, I will be listing my top ten games that I played this year. Not games that are considered to be great but games that I have played this year because lets face it if I didn't play it how could I enjoy it. Anyway here is the list enjoy.
10. Code of Princess

9. Yakuza: Dead Souls

8. Soul Calibur V

7. Dead or Alive 5

6. Tekken Tag Tournament 2

5. Fallen Enchantress 

4. Torchlight 2

3.  Mass Effect 3

2. Far Cry 3

1. Borderlands 2

     
      This list isn't all that suprising if you followed me throughout the year, unlike the last list there really wasn't any runners up I liked maybe one or two more but obviously not as much as these 10. I have a few more posts left for this year but they will probably come in a few days but before the new year so stay tuned my readers.










No comments:

Post a Comment