Friday, December 30, 2011

Year in Review 2011

2011 wasn't a year to forget, a lot of things happen this year good and bad.



We saw both how destructive mother nature could be and how things that are made to power our homes could also inevitably become disastrous. We saw the fall of tyrants and many deaths of famous and influential people, we saw how far popular music has fallen and the hordes of mindless followers of said untalented people. Though for all the bad things and sadness that occurred there had been equal amounts of what I like to call good events.

We saw people tearing down oppressive nations and then rebuilding them for the betterment of their fellow man. We saw people coming together to help those effected by mother natures wrath and humanities folly. We saw much happiness in dark times.

2011 has for me been one of the most exciting years of my life, I got to visit Japan a few months after their combined disasters. I was in New York right before the hurricane was supposed to hit. I kept my taste for travel sedated this year, but in my mind and heart I knew it wasn't enough. I realized that I must make it my career to travel the world and explore everything this great planet has to offer. Forget what those negative people and patriots have to say the world is bigger then you and me, the world is bigger then your own country and it is up to you to go make it something you want to care about and enjoy where ever your travels take you.

2011 was the year I discovered my true dream and while it may be different from your 2011 I hope it was just as influential as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment