Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn 2011 Anime in Preview


I don't do these too often and generally I won't do them because people have their own opinion on what is good or not. Anyway lets take a look on what I think will be hits and misses this season. By the way this picture can be found on Fakku.

Hits: Series

1.Guilty Crown
2.Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam
3.Persona 4
4.Sakugan no Shana III
5.Fate/Zero

Hit: OVA/OAD/ONA/SP

1.Hotarubei no mori e
2.Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion
3.Usagi Drop
4.Deadman Wonderland
5.Carnival Phantasm: 2nd Season

Miss: Series
1.Battle Spirits: Hero
2.Maken-Ki!
3.Ben-To
4.Maji De Watashi
5.Cross Fight B-Daman


Miss: OVA/OAD/ONA/SP
1.Tekken
2.Princess Resurrection
3.Prince of Tennis
4.MSG: Unicorn
5.Kimi ni Todoke


Keep in mind these are just the new shows out for this season and with what little time I have, I'll probably only watch maybe one or two. Shows that in my mind will always suck are: Naruto, Helatia, Bleach, K-on, Haruchi, and sooooooooooooo many more I don't have the time to fathom them all.

Anyway, expect full reviews of shows I do get around to watching and maybe I'll do a couple of posts on why I hate certain shows. Okay that's it for me gotta run.....

No comments:

Post a Comment